WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Financial information, such as payment card details
- Any request made by you if combined with your name, email address or Account ID
In addition, please note that “Personal Information” does not include any personal information of students or any other third parties that you collect, submit, post, transmit and/or otherwise process using the App. You are responsible for: (i) obtaining, and you represent and warrant that you have or will have obtained, any and all necessary legally required authorisations, consents and permissions from all students and/or their parents or guardians (as applicable) and any other third party to the extent that you collect, submit, post, transmit or otherwise process their personal data (including, without limitation, their images, footages ) using the App and (ii) complying with all the applicable laws and regulations (including data protection and privacy laws and regulations) relating to your collection and use of such information.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect the following Personal Information about you:
- Personal Information that you provide to us at the time of downloading the App or subscribing to any of the Services, posting material or requesting further services; and
- Personal Information that you provide to us when you report a problem with the App or otherwise contact us.
OTHER INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
“Other Information” is any information that we collect in connection with your use of the App and Services that does not identify you as an individual, as follows.
- Device information: we may collect information about a Device or any computer you use to download or stream a copy of the App onto your Device, including, where available, the Device’s or computer’s unique device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the Device’s telephone number. We may use this information to ensure that the Services and App function properly and for the business purposes detailed below.
- Log information: we may automatically collect and store certain information about your use of the App and any Services in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol addresses, internet service provider, clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps. We may use this information to ensure that the Services and App function properly and for the business purposes detailed below.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall the App or a Service containing a unique application number or when the App or Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us. We may use this information to ensure that the Services and App function properly and for the business purposes detailed below.
Please note that, to the extent that we combine Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
First and foremost, you should know that eGundelik does not sell or rent any of your or your child’s Personal information to any third party for any purpose including for advertising or marketing purposes, we don’t permit third-party advertising on eGundelik and any personal information collected from students is never used for behaviorally targeted advertising to students. Please keep in mind that information or content that you voluntarily disclose to others – including to other eGundelik use you interact with through the Service can be viewed, copies, store and used by the people you share with. We cannot control the actions of the people with whom you choose to share information and we are not responsible for collection, use or disclosure of such information or content by others. we post testimonials on our Service which may contain personal information such as the name photo pf the individual in the testimonial we obtain the individual’s consent in advance to ensure we have permission to post this content publically.
We may use your Personal Information and Other Information for the following purposes.
- To provide the App features and Services to you.
- To respond to your enquiries and fulfil your requests for information or customer support. your emails, submissions.
- To send you important information regarding the App and Services, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the App by presenting information tailored to you and to your geographic location.
- To protect our community by making sure the Service remain safe and secure
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our App, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our communications.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information and Other Information to any of our group companies or third party service providers (including analytics provider and data storage provider) to the extent required to assist us in providing and managing the App and Services.
In addition, we may disclose your Personal Information and Other Information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if all or any portion of our business, assets or stock are acquired by a third party (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), in which case Personal Information will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- to protect our rights, property, privacy or safety or those of our customers, you, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and/or
- where you have provided us with your consent to do so.
CROSS BORDER TRANSFER
The App and Services are controlled and operated by us from Azerbaijan. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we or our third party service providers have facilities, which may be a destination outside of your country of residence and may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. Users who will use this application, please note that your Personal Information may be transferred to, and stored, in Azerbaijan and other destinations outside of the Eurasia Area. By using the App and opting in you consent to this processing of your Personal Information.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below. We have developed this mobile application based on a One-Time Password (OTP) technology allowing a secure and convenient authentication to internet services via an OTP server. Our engineering team is dedicated to keeping your personal information secure. We work with a team of security researchers to continually test eGundelik practices for vulnerabilities. We periodically review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems. We continually develop and implement features to keep your personal information safe – for example when you enter any information anywhere on the Service, we encrypt the transmission of that information using (SSL/TLS) by default. We ensure passwords are stored and transferred securely using encryption. We automatically delete in active accounts after a specific period of time.
Although we make concerted good faith efforts to maintain the security of Personal Information and we work hard to ensure the integrity and security of our systems, no practices are 100% immune and we can’t guarantee the security of information. Outages, attacks, human error, system failure, unauthorized use and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. If a security breach grew to our knowledge, we will attempt to notify you electronically \|(subject to the applicable laws) so that you can take protective procedures.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related messages from us, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-messages and/or this sharing by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Under applicable law you may have the right to access your Personal Information that we hold. To the extent permitted by applicable law we may charge you a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of your Personal Information subject to any limits imposed by applicable law.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Data previously provided to use, please contact us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” szection below, making clear your name, contact details and the nature of your request. We will try to comply with any request as soon as reasonably practicable or unless we have to keep your information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We ask that you do not send or otherwise disclose to us any sensitive Personal Information (e.g. information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, trade union membership or Social Security numbers) on or through the App or any Services or otherwise.
USE OF SERVICES BY OTHERS
The App and Services are intended for use only by teaching staff , students and parents. For the avoidance of doubt, the App and Services are not directed to, and should not be used by, others .
THIRD PARTY SITES/APPS
Please note that email communications are not always secure so please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.